Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

People always leave, but sometimes they come back

Wow, university has been full-on! I've been super busy, but in a good way.

Lately my weekends have consisted of homework and household chores. Riveting read for the blogoshpere I'm sure.

For instance, my plans for today (Sunday): killing some assignments while starting a One Tree Hill marathon.

One Tree Hill is by far one of my favourite television shows. though I must admit, I haven't seen any of season five onwards. I just wasn't into the post-Tree Hill High days. However, news that one of my favourite characters (Chris Keller) will be returning for the final season has lead me to decide to catch up.

Also, planning to see Jane Eyre on Tuesday night with Christina. That book was my absolute favourite as a 12 year old. Yet for some reason I do not have my own copy (?!). Will need to rectify that soon. Christina however has not read it, so she's trusting my advice - it is amazing. Hopefully the film will live up to my adoration for the novel (although with Michael Fassbender as Mr Rochester, how can it not?).

So today we've learned:
  • a lot about some of my favourite things
  • that i have a slight obsession with parentheses
Finally, I leave you with a snap of other one of my favourites - my favourite shelf/cube on my bookshelf. It has elephants and wineglass jewellery holders and Doctor Who. Clearly it is awesome..



No comments:

Post a Comment