Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Mutual, I'm sure.

I had completely forgotten I created this blog. It's okay though, I found it.

My life in dotpoint form:
  • 22 going on 23. I still feel like a 17 year old though. Which is why whenever someone mentions my age, I suddenly feel incredibly old.
  • Studying marketing [final year (yay), final semester (double yay)]
  • Oldest child. One younger brother.
  • I have a love for music and books. Often together. Always expensive.
  • I tend to become obsessive about television shows, until another one comes along. Current obsession: Being Human (the original BBC series)
  • I am drawn to the colour green.
  • I wish I were as graceful and poised as the women of the '40s and '50s. In particular Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, Vivien Leigh and Rosemary Clooney.
  • I often feel as though I should really be attempting to establish some sort of exercise regime, but I don't run. Ever.

I'm Natasha, lovely to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment