Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward:
  • My economics class. Just in general. It sucks.
  • Having a sore toe and knee, on the same leg. Major limp.
  • Even worse, not knowing why either of these parts were sore.
  • Some guy sitting next to me on the bus, whom I have been introduced to before, but I forgot his name. So we just sat there, pretending we didn't recognise each other. Or at least I did.


Awesome:
  • The '80s mix top 500 that's been playing on radio all week. All the Classics.
  • Getting a distinction for my Summer School course
  • Cheap but pretty underwear
  • Finally, a stereotypical American college style jumper with Boston instead of NYC or California. Well worth the $15.
  • Picking up an extra shift on Saturday. In fitting rooms.
  • Work dinner last Friday. So much fun, despite the terrible R&B music.

No comments:

Post a Comment