Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Awkward and Awesome

AWKWARD
  • Tripping. You know that weird little trip you do when the imaginary gremlins trip you on the footpath? I've done it. Twice today. Twice today.
  • The guy sitting behind me in our lecture yesterday. He had breathing issues. Snorting (loudly) through the entire lecture is mighty distracting/annoying.
  • Being told by the bouncer last night that I look different with my hair up [my hair is down on my id]. I wasn't sure if I should be concerned that he meant that he was insinuating that my id was fake, or to just take it as a complement...
AWESOME
  • Phoenix concert was on Monday. Pretty good.
  • Andrew McMahon acoustic set last night. AMAZING. INCREDIBLE. THIS MAN IS A GENIUS.
  • Dinner & Movies last Saturday with my girls. We saw No Strings Attached.
  • No Strings Attached. I really liked it, despite my aversion of all things Natalie Portman.

No comments:

Post a Comment